Friday, September 10, 2010

A Love Story Salad Remix

Love in one's life is a very complicated journey till eternity. A thousands innuendo journey fill with goodness, happiness, sweetness, laughter, enlightenment, compassionate, sadness, bitterness, hatred, frustration, worrying, et cetera. An onerous perplexed impromptu plod along journey's, best explicated by the love's songs musics and lyrics.

A conflate of boy and girl, man and woman, an inexplicable love atmospheres or euphorias will co-occur. Postulate with delectable exuberant lovely phrases that are inevitable to resists. Love chronology that is full of perplexity. A conflagration journey's, that will reminisced you, thousands of stories and memories.      

When saw her walking passed by, heartbeat became traumatized. "West Life My Love" is coming. "I Can't Live Without You" as you are everything to me. "The God Must Be Crazy" to put her above my parents and the elders. "He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother" by "The Hollies". "The Moon Represent My Heart" "Yeh Liang Tai Piau Wa Te Xin" so says Teresa Teng. Flying kite near the "House On The Prairie" from "Wind Beneath My Wings" by day.

Looking at the moon and counting stars under "Chyi Yu Olive Tree", don't asked me where I came from ? "Pu Yau Wen Wa Chong Na Li Lai". Abba Mama Mia, here I go again. Who am I ? What's your name ? "Bond, James Bond, The Spy Who Love Me". Flying with "Starship To Built This City" on "Top Of The World, is the love that I've found ever since you've been around ".   

"Everything I Do, I Do It For You" and "Nothing Gonna Change My Love For You" as you are the only one in "Feargal Sharkey Good Heart". "Don't Worry Be Happy" as I'm the only "Betterman" in this world. Don't believe "Son Of Four Purest Of Pain" as I will give you "A Better Tomorrow".

"Roberta Flack is Killing Me Softly With His Song" when " Den Harrow Catch The Fox" in a comfort zone with "Shakira Waka Waka". "Crying In The Rain" together with my "Shattered Dream". I was cheated by "Phil Collins Another Day In Paradise". "St Elmo's Fire" are now burning with a "Kung Fu Fighting" near "Funky Town" .

Seeing the "Starry Starry Night" after the brawl. "Don McLean" do understand that no one can. "Now I understand . What you tried to say to me. How you suffered from your sanity. How you tried to set them free. They would not listen, they did not know how. Perhaps they'll listen now". This bring "Eric Clapton Tears In Heaven" for his very painful lost.

All this is only "It's A Game, It's A Dream" so says "Wang Chieh Yi Chang Yu Xi Yi Chang Meng". "Bob Marley, I Shot The Sheriff " that made "Van Gogh" shot himself, and he uttered "Latritesse Dudera Toujous". "Don McLean" again with a dedication to "Buddy Holly" "American Pie, The Day When The Music Die "

No comments:

Post a Comment