Monday, March 25, 2013

The Smearing Campaign Had Started In DUN JAWI

Bravo Teoh for firing the first salvo by questioning the academic qualifications of a potential candidate for the coming GE. Of course, there must be a blessing from the top. A lot of people are saying, when election comes, politicians will come and shake your hand and CONFIDENCE LATER. 

In front of the Chinese audiences, they are going to sing a Mandarin song, Indians audiences, a Bollywood movie and so forth. What's the motive behind this dirty smearing tactic ?

Yes, in term of academic qualification, the present state assemblyman is not up to the standard. Dap will be using this excuse to kick out the present YB, and replace him with a lady candidate and will be appointed as an Exco IF PR can retain the state. Prove me wrong Penang DAP if you are all sincere in upholding Competent, Accountable, Transparent ? 

Teoh, I don't have any grudges against you as I was also playing the bad guy for helping you to solved an issue with the hawkers which was also attended by YB Phee Boon Poh. You know, I have to offend a childhood friend by doing this. You can claim for all the credit, but all I want is just justice. 

Whack me Teoh for anything that you like but not gangsterism  as i have not involved myself since the untoward ugly incident that happened 26 years ago (if memories serve me right). And I hereby pledge that i won't sue you for anything that you want to say about me. Is it fair ? 

TO BE CONTINUE      

    

No comments:

Post a Comment