Sunday, July 15, 2012

My Gratitude To My Siblings & Families Members


It's really a blessing for me in my life's for having such a wonderful loving, caring siblings and families members. A very big thank you to all of you especially to my three sisters-in-law and five brothers-in-law. 


To my eight siblings, once again a very warm thank you for having all of you as my brothers and sisters. It's really no any amounts of monies can buy. Although we are from a poor family, but the loving, kindness, caring bonding between all of us is really fantastic that no words can ever defines. I will forever cherish it in my life. Please take care of both my sons if I'm no more in this world as we really don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. I still miss our departed ones very much till these days. I'm really very happy today to see both my sons can jingle around all of you very well with a good attitude. 


To my sisters-in-law, once again, my warmest thank you to all you for being able to adapt well into this big family. Putting aside our different religions. Very respectful to the elders, caring and the kindness. Your choice of husband is correct. We are all very faithful husband and i  think all of us are not romantic. We are also very filial sons and husband. Like my third sister always said I'm an almost extinct type of person. Cherish it in your lives. Sister Deborah, although elder brother's had left us, you still take all the trouble to visit all of us when you are back form UAE. You still keep the important of family bonding within yourself. This is the kind of spirits that will keep the root of our families tree together forever. Sis, it's time to retire and enjoy your life. Sister Mag, still remember what I told you when, what's the most important thing in your life's when you are in your twilight years ? Trust my words as I'm very sure about it. It's my blessing to have you as my sister-in-law. Take your mom to stay with you more often as I think my brother's will welcome her with open arms. Being able to care for our parents is our blessing.  


To all my nephews, nieces, grandnephews and grandnieces. This group have too many members as I also don't know some of their names or sometimes confuse with their names. It span five generations and if lucky the sixth generations will be coming soon. Try to keep in touch with all your cousins to preserve this great family tree. Pleased arrange your time and come back for Qingming Festival if all of you are able to make it. It's the most important observance in my life. I never fail to pay homage to our late beloved ancestors since I was in my teens. To me, the objective of this observance is teach us not to forget our roots and at the same time it also act as a gathering to bring all the families closer. It's also to teach us how to be filial, respect the elders and humility. Hey, how about organizing a big gathering this coming CNY with a karaoke session thrown in at our ancestral home ? Its been a very long time we didn't celebrate it with all our families joining together like those good old days. I always insist good cultures that the teach us filial piety, kindness, humility and honesty should be preserved.              


No comments:

Post a Comment