Monday, October 11, 2010

Method To My Madness

Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings, as an orifice
Poverty could be easily cured by a large siblings bonding
The warmest cornucopia loves from siblings, is life's greatest blessing.
Immeasurable, that no words could ever delineate the sublime

A woman obtain her PhD, when a man lost his Bachelor Degree
People love others for not what they are, but how they make them feel
Between a rock and a hard place, you are thrown into a predicament
Life actually begin at forty or mayhem punctually begin at thirty ?

To a fuddy-duddy, sky and earth, parents are the greatest
A tree can't grow without its roots, blood is thicker than water
A tough row to hoe, if it's not one thing, it's another, out of the blue
All Greek to me, with cock and bull story, every cloud has a silver lining

A picture paints a thousand words, with eyes that know the darkness in my soul
Swirling clouds in violet haze, reflecting Vincent's eyes of China blue
A silver thorn on a bloody rose, lie crushed and broken on the virgin snow
Carrying the load in one hand is worth doing to all his loving and filial siblings.

Curiosity killed the cat, up a blind alley just to kill the selected memories
The tears fall are easy to wipe, but how to erase the stains in a melancholy heart
He lives the poetry that he can't write, have no right to ask when sorrow comes
I love walking in the rain, cause no-one know I'm crying in my lullaby

When you hit the hay, you can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see
But you can't close your heart to the spontaneous things you do not want to feel
The hardest thing is to untie the barrier knots, that keep lingering for years
Run your finger through my soul, for once
Just once feel exactly what I feel, believe what I believe, think what I think
Methods to my neurosis and for once, just once, to try to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment