Saturday, October 30, 2010

Gauze Window Ecstasy Dream In

The night is like a hundred thousands others
When the train threads the night
Jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire
Pardon my regressiveness, all my dearest

Misogamy exacerbated with disquieting offspring
From a loquacious transform into an ethereal person
Desolation with no room to swing the cat
Hell in a basket is just waiting in the spring

I'm still a very bad poet
Lives by the poetry that he can't even write
A sweet lily trembles, the poet's flower
Like a poetry in Romance of the Three Kingdom

Emotions stirred, I think of my late beloved
Whilst I draw a long sigh of endless sorrows
Life sorrow regret how to avoid
Overwhelm sorrow, what's the limit

Submerged into turbulent water
Incubus that simply won't fade away
Two eyes although not dry
This body rather period complete

The sky is like the torn tent of a poor
I forgot to buy the insurance in this life
Because of ignorance how to go about it 
Gauze window, ecstasy dream in.  


No comments:

Post a Comment