Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Open Apology To Madam Tan Cheng Liang

As a member of the Liu Kwee Tang Seberang Perai Selatan, Krian, Kedah Selatan, I hereby wish to extend my sincere apology for the disgraceful and biased treatment accorded to an invited VIP, Madam Tan Cheng Liang during the clan dinner held on 7th of April, 2013, which was also attended by YB Tan Beng Huat.

As a son of the co- founder (pioneer) of this association, I strongly condemn the uncivilized insolent action taken by one (i heard that he was bestowed with a title) of my clansman member. All this happening was uncalled for. Unfortunately, I didn't attend the dinner due to my health problem. Honestly, if I ( a loose cannon ) was there, I wonder what are the scenarios will becomes ?

As an association, we are non-partisan in politic. Every member has a right to vote for whatever party they like in this coming GE. We should understand what is call mutual respect. Different strokes for different folks.

Once again, on behalf of the Chairman of the clan association, our sincere apology to you Madam Tan. You have a very close relationship with this association since you are our previous YB. Wish you all the the best in this upcoming battle.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment